How Much Do Nurse Practitioners Make
How Much Do Nurse Practitioners Make?
After working in retail stores, supermarkets, fast food restaurants, and other small companies, finally met with a nurse at the gas station when I was filling up the petrol, inquire about the fad of his uniform, profession, education, and what’s interesting from the profession of nurse it. He explained that the profession of a nurse directly, it’s flexible, could the morning/afternoon/evening, and How Much Do Nurse Practitioners Make also passable.
Not much later I signed up to be a nurse, didn’t know if I would be interested, so the term try comes first from the beginning of the course:
1. the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistance) this very basic Profession once, helps the patient in daily activities such as the transfer of a patient from a bed to a wheelchair, bathing, assist , shampooing, bed linen a mattress, the bottom line helped the patient so that the patient has physical self-respect and dignity as a human being respectable, clean and help them to be independent as much as posible. This profession need education for 3-6 months, there is also a school which offers a 1 month, theory and practice in the werdha accompanied by instruktornya. At the end of the school, we have to take the test countries, get a certificate and be able to apply for work immediately either in the werdha or in the RS, could work in the morning/noon/night, an 8-hour shift at the werdha (7-3 in the afternoon, evening, and 3-11 11-7 a.m.), while in RS 12 hour, 7pagi-7 pm and 7 pm to 7 am.
2. MA (Medical Assistance) and the Phlebotomist Here, students are taught to take blood for the purposes of the laboratory, and learned bookkeeping at the clinic. For the phebotomist, they could work flexible, even 4 hours, depending on where in the work.
3. LVN (Licensed Vocational Nursing) after I graduated, I think CNA I am interested also to continue nursing profession is more than merely physically assist patients, I am interested more about the patient, diagnosis and treatment. From there I continue to LVN. His education takes 13 months-18 bilan to weekend school. As LVN, we could give the drug, starting the infusion (for hydrasi/water) also need a Certificate IV. I am experienced in working in the dive werdha 7 yrs as a charge nurse, giving medications and performs procedures such as foley catheter, giving nutrition in patients with inclusion of the tubing to the stomach through the nose to help paasien, to call the doctor when a patient needs the attention of a doctor. Now this profession LVN working in the most werdha or clinic physician, rarely accepted in RS.
4. The RN (Registered Nurse) Education is very intense, can be reached in 4 yrs in college or just 18 months in private school, expensive costs. After leaving school, we are required to follow the State’s exam online at a designated place associated RN, and get a license from the state board. For the job, we could work in the HOSPITAL, the patient is responsible for fully, work as a team work with other co-workers. If in Indonesia, RN level as D3.
5. the BSN (Bachelor of Science of Nursing) All RS top prefer BSN to work because the status of the BSN more competent than only RN, undergraduate term if in Indonesia, although after graduating BSN certificate from a University can charge only and holding a licences RN. 6. MSN (Master of Science of Nursing) degree is specifically for those who are interested to become a researcher, teacher, doctor, or representative could give prescription for the patient. So a bit of info How Much Do Nurse Practitioners Make