How To Get Rid Of Redness From Acne
All people ever get a pimples can cause irritation and redness. Redness from Acne is an inflammatory response, and is not a wound. Inflammatory actually helps to regenerate skin tissue and it is normal because it is part of a healing response that is done by our body, but of course this can be very annoying if the inflammation is clearly visible on our face and be seen by everyone. Fortunately, there are several ways How To Get Rid Of Redness From Acne.
* Use ice to reduce inflammation. Bungkuslah some ice cubes using the thin clean cloth and put it on the acne, make sure you don’t give away the excess pressure on your skin. Excess pressure can cause acne breaks out, and will cause more severe redness and spreading bacteria.
* Use the eye drops. Eye drops to relieve redness. The drug contains tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, which will help to eliminate redness (usually on the eyes).
* Using mask aspirin. Aspirin contains salicylic acid, which is one of the main ingredients in every topical ointment and scrub to overcome acne. Salicylic acid will produce an anti-inflammatory effect by suppressing enzymes that cause inflammation.
* Dab a little toothpaste to your pimples. Most toothpaste contains silica which helps in drying acne. Silica is a material which is also found on a small white bundle because he keep snacks like jerky remain dry, so will slow down the process of decay.
* Use a little lemon juice. Lemon juice contains citric acid, which helps in the fight against acne bacterium, and studies suggest that citric acid has a natural component to whiten the skin , which helps in reducing redness. Squeeze a little lemon water, water absorbency of cotton with the juice, and apply to Acne at night.
* Place the fabrics hot or warm tea pouches to acne. Basically, compressing the acne will open up the pores will attract bacteria or pus to the surface, and will clean up the oil, dirt and dead skin.
that the way How To Get Rid Of Redness From Acne